The Dalhousie University Mentorship Program allows students to create a meaningful connection with industry professionals who are able to share their career and education experiences with students.
In this program, we’ll match you up with a student who has an education profile and career goals similar to your own.
As a mentor you'll help guide them through some of the challenges faced in developing their careers, and provide them access to a greater network of contacts.
How to Get Involved
Employers or alumni interested in becoming mentors are encouraged to contact email@example.com. Please provide a copy of your updated resume.
Please provide a copy of your resume along with a list of your extracurricular activities.
- Students and mentors will be matched based on their educational backgrounds and career gaols.
- Once matched, students are responsible for initiating and maintaining contact with their mentor.
- The mentorship relationship will be confidential and professional.
- Students should ensure a minimum of two points of contact with their mentor.
- Students are responsible for preparing questions and topics for discussion.
- The role of a mentor is not to find a job for the student.
- Mentors and students have the right to conclude their mentorship match at any time.