Transfer Students

You'll receive an email from the Registrar's Office outlining your transfer credits. Your department/school/college can advise you regarding course selection after you've received your assessment. Refer to the undergraduate academic calendar for department phone numbers, email addresses and website. If you have not yet declared a major and are in Arts or Science, you may speak to an academic advisor.

For more information:

To make an appointment with an Academic Advisor, phone (902) 494.3077 or see admission requirements for undergraduate transfer students.