Students may be approved for one, or several, accommodations that relate to classroom access, exams, or other forms of support. Depending upon your faculty, we communicate accommodation decisions by email to instructors directly; or through your Assistant or Associate Dean. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If your student has been approved for an exam accommodation, the student is responsible for booking exams and should present you with the Exam Booking Service Request [PDF - 407kB] and the Exam Envelope (cover page) [PDF - 131kB].
Please assist us by following these steps:
- If the exam information is correct (including date, time and exam duration) sign and keep one copy of the Service Request (white copy) along with the Envelope.
- Your student will return the pink copy of the Service Request to our office so that we can book the appropriate staff and space for their approved accommodations. NOTE: It is the student's responsibility to complete the booking process with our office. Please ensure they take the pink copy of the Service Request with them.
- Submit the exam to our office. Please deliver hard copies at least one working day in advance. Fax or electronic copies at least three working days in advance.
- When submitting the exam, provide the details requested on the Envelope. Remember to specify any materials the student is permitted to take into the exam room.
- Confirm your instructions for the return of the completed exam on the Envelope, in an email, or with our receptionist.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (902) 494.2836 for further information.