Start on Track
There are no more sessions in 2017!
Missed out on Start on Track? Complete the Start on Track - Online modules on Brightspace
Start on Track is a one-day summer orientation program for new Dalhousie students and their families and friends! It’s a jam-packed day to help you become familiar with campus, talk with faculty, meet other new students and their families, and learn what your first year at Dalhousie will be like.
When you come to Start on Track, you will:
- learn about five main factors that lead to student success in your first year
- get to know other students, faculty, and staff
- discover the supports and services available at Dal
- learn how you can get involved on campus
- discover how learning outside the classroom is connected to what you learn inside
- find out how to start developing your career in your first year
- learn about the financial, academic, and cultural aspects of being a university student
- explore Dalhousie's Halifax campuses and the beautiful city surrounding them