Start on Track – On Campus
Start on Track – On Campus is an orientation program for new Dalhousie students and their families and friends! It’s a jam-packed event to help you become familiar with campus, talk with faculty, meet other new students and their families, and learn what your first year at Dalhousie will be like.
When you come to Start on Track – On Campus, you will:
- learn about five main factors that lead to student success in your first year
- get to know other students, faculty, and staff
- discover the supports and services available at Dal
- learn how you can get involved on campus
- discover how learning outside the classroom is connected to what you learn inside
- find out how to start developing your career in your first year
- learn about the financial, academic, and cultural aspects of being a university student
- explore Dalhousie's Halifax campuses and the beautiful city
* Make sure to check out the Quiz below to see what other Orientations you are eligible for! *
Start on Track - South Shore Community Event
Not able to attend Start on Track - On Campus? We will be bringing Start on Track to the South Shore of Nova Scotia!
Join us on Thursday August 22nd, 2019 at the Osprey Ridge Golf Course in Bridgewater NS, from 6:00 to 8:00pm.
This event will cover the same information as the On Campus event but closer to you!
Online Registration Closed