Start on Track – On Campus
Start on Track – On Campus is an orientation program for new Dalhousie students and their families and friends! It’s a jam-packed day to help you become familiar with campus, talk with faculty, meet other new students and their families, and learn what your first year at Dalhousie will be like.
When you come to Start on Track – On Campus, you will:
- learn about five main factors that lead to student success in your first year
- get to know other students, faculty, and staff
- discover the supports and services available at Dal
- learn how you can get involved on campus
- discover how learning outside the classroom is connected to what you learn inside
- find out how to start developing your career in your first year
- learn about the financial, academic, and cultural aspects of being a university student
- explore Dalhousie's Halifax campuses and the beautiful city surrounding them
Family & friends are invited!
Family & friends are invited to join us for Start on Track – On Campus! Visit dal.ca/familyfriends for more information.