(updated May 20, 2021)
Hours and Location:
We are offering walk-up window service at our office located at 6230 Coburg Road.
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., closed from 12-1:30 p.m. for lunch
The Enrolment Services Centres on Sexton Campus and the Agricultural Campus remain remote at this time. If you require DalCard assistance and you are on the Sexton campus, please see the DalCard office on the Studley Campus.
The services provided at the windows include:
- New DalCards
- DalCard replacements (To expedite the replacement process, please ensure you have $15 deposited on your account for the replacement fee prior to visiting the office.)
- DalCard troubleshooting
- UPass pickup and replacement ($15 replacement fee, please deposit this on your account prior to the appointment.)
NOTE: We will not be offering photo services, PIN resets, or fund deposits.
Special Arrangements for the disbursement of DalCards on the Dalhousie Agricultural Campus:
Since the Enrolment Services Centre is currently remote, DalCards will be distributed by the MacRae library.
New and Replacement Cards
- Send all new and replacement card requests to email@example.com.
- The Dalcard team will notify you that your card is ready for pick up at the MacRae library.
- Make an appointment with the MacRae library to pick up your card: call (902) 893-6669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
DalCard online account information:
If you are studying remotely, you may access your DalCard account information online. You will log in with your netID and password and you will be able to see your account information, including your NovaNet barcode so that you may access library services remotely.