Faculty of Science
The Faculty of Science is Dalhousie University's largest faculty. It's home to eight departments, 18 undergraduate programs and over 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students combined!
The Academic Experience
Learn about everything your faculty has to offer. Groundbreaking research, inspiring instructors, academic options and more!
- Video: Program Introduction
- Video: What is Science?
- Explore department and programs
- Course Teasers
- Explore Ocean School
- Video: Complete a memory experiment
- Meet your advisors
- Pathways in Science
More about Science at Dalhousie
The Student Experience
Take a peek at what some of our current students are up to and the opportunities they're taking advantage of.
Dal Science News
- Groundbreaking Global Study First To Map Ocean Areas That Could Help Solve Climate, Food And Biodiversity Crises
- Advanced Battery Scientists Join Exclusive Tesla Partnership At Dal In Research Chair Roles
- Fish Feed Hundreds Of Millions Of People. This Researcher Hopes To Create A Better Blueprint For Conservation
Sciographies: People + Science
Sciographies is a podcast and radio program on CKDU 88.1 FM (Halifax, Nova Scotia), which is produced by Dalhousie's Faculty of Science. The show introduces listeners to scientists at Dalhousie. Each episode explores events in the guest’s life that led to a career in science, while also exploring their research.