Faculty of Management
The Faculty of Management is home to two distinct undergraduate degree programs: Management and Commerce. Our Bachelor of Management program is innovative and interdisciplinary, and our Bachelor of Commerce is one of the few mandatory commerce co-op programs in Canada. You'll develop valuable skills, gain workplace experience, build a network of professional contacts and more!
The Academic Experience
Learn about everything your faculty has to offer. Groundbreaking research, inspiring instructors, academic options and more!
- Video: Program Introduction
- Case competitions
- Video: Management internship program
- Video: Commerce co-op program
- Management Career Services Blog
More about Management and Commerce at Dalhousie
The Student Experience
Take a peek at what some of our current students are up to and the opportunities they're taking advantage of.
- Video: Hear from a current student
- Video: Why I chose Commerce at Dal
- Peer Partnership Program
- Dalhousie Management Society
- Dalhousie Commerce Society
- Women in Business Association
- Dalhousie Investment Society
- Dalhousie Enactus Chapter
Current student spotlight
Virtual advising appointments
Have questions about programs, courses, co-op, internships or anything else? Our advisors in the Faculty of Management are offering virtual one-on-one advising appointments. Fill in the form below and our advisors will reach out to set up an appointment time.