Faculty of Agriculture
Dalhousie's Faculty of Agriculture is located on our Agricultural Campus in Truro, Nova Scotia. Our whole campus is a classroom and is home to a working farm, almost 1,000 acres of research fields, gardens and greenhouses and more!
The Academic Experience
Learn about everything your faculty has to offer. Groundbreaking research, inspiring instructors, academic options and more!
- Video: Program Introduction
- Video: Why study Agriculture?
- Explore Cultiv8: Agricultural Innovation Sandbox
- AggieWIL: Work Integrated Learning course
- Take a field course in Africa
More about Agriculture at Dalhousie
The Student Experience
Take a peek at what some of our current students are up to and the opportunities they're taking advantage of.
- International learning opportunities
- Join a club or society
- Community Education Program
- SAIL: Student Advancement in Leadership
- Canadian Agriculture Youth Council
- Dalhousie Agricultural Students' Association