School of Nursing
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) degree program prepares students to become Registered Nurses (RNs) locally, nationally and abroad.
Whether caring directly for patients, conducting valuable research or engaged in public policy advocacy, nurses play a critical role in our health care system. At Dalhousie, we’re on the leading edge of nursing education, preparing future Nurses for the vital roles they’ll play in the creation and maintenance of a healthy society.
The Academic Experience
Learn about everything your faculty has to offer. Groundbreaking research, inspiring instructors, academic options and more!
- Learn more about direct-entry Bachelor of Nursing program
- Learn more about the advanced-standing Bachelor of Nursing program
- Video: Program introduction
- Responses to frequently asked questions
More about Nursing at Dalhousie
The Student Experience
Take a peek at what some of our current students are up to and the opportunities they're taking advantage of.
- Collaborative Clinical Learning
- International Opportunities
- Research Opportunities
- Dalhousie University Nursing Society