Making a Payment
Your Account Detail by Term will provide current details of your account including the amount owing, payment history and account activity by term.
All student account information is considered confidential and access to the account by a third party (i.e. parents) must be authorized by the student.
Paying your tuition
Payment options available:
Telebanking and Internet Banking can be set up with Scotiabank, TD Canada Trust, CIBC, BMO, HSBC, Tangerine Bank, National Bank, Royal Bank and Atlantic Canada Credit Unions if you subscribe to their directed payment program. Your Student ID (B00xxxxxx) is your customer number. Note: We cannot accept Interac E-Mail money transfers
In-Person payments* may be made at:
- Studley Campus - Student Accounts, Room 29, Henry Hicks Academic Administration Building
- Sexton Campus - Student Service Center Main Floor Building B
- Agriculture Campus- Enrollment Services Centre, Cox Institute, Room 100, 21 Cox Road Truro NS
- University of King's College (King's students) - King's Student Accounts Office A&A Building 6350 Coburg Rd.
- *Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Student Accounts
Room 29, Henry Hicks Academic Administration Building
6299 South Street, PO Box 15000
Halifax, NS B3H 4R2
Note: Cheques and money orders are made payable to Dalhousie University
- International payments may be sent through GlobalPay for students by Western Union.
Money transferred to a student’s account should not exceed the annual charges associated with tuition and ancillary fees.
Student Accounts will accept credit card payments for:
- Application Fees
- Admission deposits
- Residence confirmation deposits
- Medicine interview fee
- Law interview fee
- Commerce supplementary examination fee
Note: This payment is not real time. It could take up to 2 business days for the payment to be credited to your account.
Other forms of payment
- Student Loans - Student loans may not be used to pay the $200.00 admission deposit.
- Bursaries may be used for payment on your account.
- Scholarships and Waivers - Documentation is required by September 18, 2018 for the fall term and January 19, 2019 for the winter term.
- Third Party Billing - forms must be completed each year and submitted prior to the due date.
Important:Money transferred to a student’s account are not to exceed the annual charges associated with tuition and ancillary fees. Funding for off-campus and personal expenses is to be sent directly to the student. Overpayment on a student's account may result in funds being withheld and applied toward future term fees for up to one academic year.