Applied? What's next?
Next steps for international students
- If you plan to visit Halifax, remember to book a campus tour. If you don’t plan to visit, learn more about the Halifax campuses and the Agricultural campus.
- Make sure all required documents arrive at Dal before the deadline for your program. This includes official transcripts, test scores if required, and any supplemental forms or documents.
- Apply for scholarships.
- Check your application status. If you applied online, you can see if we received your documents or if a decision has been made by logging in using the account you used to submit your application. If you applied by paper application, you can check on the status by contacting the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com or by calling +1 (902) 494-2450.
- Once you have submitted your undergraduate application, you can expect a decision to be made within 4–6 weeks. For graduate applicants, please contact Graduate Studies or the department to which you applied.
- If you are academically admissible but do not currently meet Dalhousie’s English language requirements, you may be admitted conditionally provided you complete language upgrading or meet English proficiency test requirements before beginning your studies at Dalhousie.
- Have questions or need help? For undergraduate applicants, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Registrar’s Office at +1 (902) 494-2450 regarding your application. For graduate applicants, contact Graduate Studies.