The Medical Sciences program is specifically designed to prepare you for entry into professional medical science programs, as well as graduate studies in related areas.
Thinking of continuing your studies to advance your knowledge in a particular field? Hoping to contribute to academic medicine or other professional health-care fields? The background training provided by Dal's Medical Sciences program will give you the foundation you need.
Here are a few of the degree programs you could pursue with a degree in Medical Sciences:
- Medical Doctor (MD)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy (BScPharm)
- Juris Doctor (JD) or Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Science and Technology
- Master of Science (Physiotherapy)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)