Changing your program

Get academic advice

Once you have started the Medical Sciences program, you may find you wish to switch to another program. Depending on the program you choose, some or all of your credits may be transferable. Before switching to another program, make an appointment to speak with an academic advisor, who will help you find the courses and programs that suit your educational and career objectives, and help you determine which of your credits may be transferred. Academic advisors provide accurate, up-to-date information tailored to address your individual needs.

Advising can be done in person, by mail or by telephone. If you would like to talk to someone about choosing your major, contact the Academic Advising Office to speak to an advisor.

Declaring your major

If you do change programs, you will have to declare your major. Once you are ready to declare your major, you can do so by filling out the online major declaration form. If at any point you decide you would like to change your major again, simply fill in the online form again with what you would like to change your major to. Once you submit the form, your major will be updated on your record within 2-3 business days.