What can I do with this diploma?
This program will help you prepare for a career in a variety of locations and sectors, including landscaping firms, planning agencies, recreational parks, institutions, or in self-employed roles such as landscape horticultural technologists.
With a Diploma in Technology Managed Landscapes, you could follow a career in any of the following areas:
- plant health care
- landscape design and construction
- greenhouse and nursery production
- grounds management and lawn care
- irrigation contracting
- integrated pest management
- botanical gardens, arboretums and horticultural gardens
- horticulture sales and sales management
Some of our graduates have chosen the following career paths:
- city parks manager
- crew leader/climber and certified arbourist
- golf course superintendent
- business owner
- landscape contracts compliance officer
- garden designer
- grounds supervisor
- garden writer
Once you’ve successfully completed the two-year Diploma in Technology Managed Landscapes program, you can apply for entrance into our Bachelor of Technology in Environmental Landscape Horticulture. This degree completion program requires two additional years of study and will further prepare you for a career in the horticulture industry.