Health Sciences-specific information
To transfer credits into any of the Health Sciences programs, you must have maintained at least a 2.75 GPA on a 4.3 scale in the most recent year of full-time university study. You must not have any grade lower than C in the required courses, English, math, and two sciences:
- Diagnostic Cytology: Biology and Chemistry
- Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound: Biology and Physics
- Nuclear Medicine Technology: Physics and Chemistry
- Radiological Technology: Physics and Chemistry or Biology
- Respiratory Therapy: Chemistry and Biology or Physics
If these courses were not taken as part of post-secondary study, evidence must be submitted that they were taken in high school.