How to apply
Apply to Dalhousie University for the Bachelor of Science degree program using the Undergraduate Application for Admission [PDF] (you may also apply online). Under Program Selection on the application write Bachelor of Science and under Additional Information check off YES for the Dalhousie Integrated Science Program.
You’ll also need to fill out this additional online application form for the Integrated Science option: www.dal.ca/ISapplication
*Note: You may fill out the additional online application for Integrated Science above before applying to Dalhousie University, but eventually you must be accepted into Dalhousie’s Bachelor of Science degree program to officially begin Integrated Science.
Forgot to check off DISP on your application?
If you have already applied for admission to the BSc program at Dalhousie, but did not check the box to be considered for DISP and would like to be considered, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (902) 494-2765. If you have already received a Student ID Number from Dalhousie please include it in your message. If not, please give your first name, middle initial and last name.
All transcripts should be sent to Dalhousie either directly from the institution or you can send them to us if they are in the original sealed envelope.
- Dalhousie's application fee is either $70.
- If you are applying online, the relevant program application fee will be requested.
- If you are applying by mail you will find the application fee on the last page of the paper application.
How to pay
You can pay your application fee online, by phone, fax, mail or at the Registrar's Office . We accept:
- Visa, Mastercard or American Express
- Cheque (payable to Dalhousie University) On the back of the cheque print the applicant's full name.
- Money Order (payable to Dalhousie University)
- Bank Draft (payable to Dalhousie University)
- Cash (at the Registrar's Office. Please do not send cash in the mail)