How to mix Community Design with another field of study
A Bachelor of Science with a second major in Community Design? You can do that at Dalhousie. It might surprise you to discover that you can combine completely different fields of study into one degree.
There are a few ways to combine Community Design with other academic programs. It broadens your scope of study and provides you with a formidable combination of two skill sets to take into the job market.
- Community Design (general) and Environment, Sustainability & Society
- Community Design Honours (Environmental Planning) and Environment, Sustainability & Society
- Community Design Honours (Urban Design Studies) and Environment, Sustainability & Society
- Available to BSc students as a double major with Environmental Science
- BCD students may complete a minor in Environmental Studies
- BA and BSc students may complete a minor in Community Design