What can I do with this degree?
Global demand for seafood is rising and by 2030, more than half of the world's seafood will be farmed. The industry's challenge is to develop sustainable food production systems that meet the needs of customers while preserving environmental resources. A major in Aquaculture from Dal gives you the skills and expertise to turn this challenge into opportunity.
Aquaculture graduates can look forward to careers such as:
- aquaculture marketing and sales
- aquaculture technician
- feed manufacturing and sales
- equipment manufacturing and sales
- animal health product development
- food safety
- international development