Your next steps
All written communication pertaining to your application and admission to Dalhousie, including official acceptance letters, will be delivered through e-mail from email@example.com. Please make sure that the @dal.ca domain is set up as a safe sender in your email so that these important communications are delivered to you and are not diverted to Spam or Junk folders.
Checklist: Before you apply
- Check the undergraduate application deadlines. Your application and all supporting documents / supplemental forms should be received by this date.
- Check the admission requirements for your chosen program.
- Check the additional documents (e.g. official transcripts, letters, etc.) that you’ll need to provide to the Registrar’s Office in order to complete your application.
- Check whether you need to send in any supplemental forms and documents.
Paper application form
All transcripts should be sent to Dalhousie either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org directly from the issuing institution, or, if by mail, they must be in the original sealed envelope and sent to the Registrar's Office (Henry Hicks Academic Admin Building | Room 130, 6299 South Street | PO Box 15000 | Halifax, NS B3H 4R2).
- Dalhousie's undergraduate application fee is $70.
- If you are applying online, the application fee will be requested.
How to pay
You can pay your application fee online, by phone, fax, mail or at the Registrar's Office. We accept:
- Visa, Mastercard or American Express (combination debit/credit cards - in person or online only)
- Cheque (payable to Dalhousie University) On the back of the cheque print the applicant's full name.
- Money Order (payable to Dalhousie University)
- Bank Draft (payable to Dalhousie University)
- Cash (at the Registrar's Office. Please do not send cash in the mail)