They are there when students need them, and now these four outstanding faculty and staff have been presented with Dal's top award for service to students. Read more.
- Accessing a new perspective: Dal prof takes a spin in someone else's wheels
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013
- Tanya Packer, director of the School of Occupational Therapy, was one of 12 Halifax community leaders who spent their day in a wheelchair to raise funds and awareness for the Canadian Paraplegic Association.
- Editorial: Why we're all part of an oceans community
- Wednesday, June 5, 2013
- With World Oceans Day approaching on June 8, students from Dal's Marine Affairs Program highlight the importance of building bridges in sustainable ocean management.
- From promise to potential
- Thursday, May 30, 2013
- As Physics Professor Kevin Hewitt steps down as president of the Imhotep's Legacy Academy, he reflects on the work he and his peers have done to inspire African Nova Scotian students.
ArchivesCommunity & Culture
- A worldwide welcome for Dal’s newest international students
- Wednesday, September 5, 2012
- International Orientation highlights life in Canada for students coming from around the globe.
- Welcoming Dal's new Truro community
- Tuesday, September 4, 2012
- Dal leaders share their best wishes to everyone at Dalhousie’s Agricultural Campus.
- Celebrating a legacy of agricultural education
- Thursday, August 30, 2012
- On the eve of the launch of Dal's new Faculty of Agriculture, we look back at NSAC's long and storied history of research, education and community outreach.
- Goldberg-Schulich Scholarship winner walks the talk
- Wednesday, August 22, 2012
- The Dalhousie Difference: Goran Radisic escaped genocide as a child; today, he applies business lessons learned from his family as a student-entrepreneur.
- A summer opera workout
- Monday, August 13, 2012
- Dal students and alum belt it out at the Halifax Summer Opera Workshop.