They are there when students need them, and now these four outstanding faculty and staff have been presented with Dal's top award for service to students. Read more.
- Accessing a new perspective: Dal prof takes a spin in someone else's wheels
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013
- Tanya Packer, director of the School of Occupational Therapy, was one of 12 Halifax community leaders who spent their day in a wheelchair to raise funds and awareness for the Canadian Paraplegic Association.
- Editorial: Why we're all part of an oceans community
- Wednesday, June 5, 2013
- With World Oceans Day approaching on June 8, students from Dal's Marine Affairs Program highlight the importance of building bridges in sustainable ocean management.
- From promise to potential
- Thursday, May 30, 2013
- As Physics Professor Kevin Hewitt steps down as president of the Imhotep's Legacy Academy, he reflects on the work he and his peers have done to inspire African Nova Scotian students.
ArchivesCommunity & Culture
- Recognizing student leadership
- Friday, January 25, 2013
- Nominations for this year's Impact Awards close February 15; learn how you can nominate a deserving student or student society.
- Robbie Burns Day: Celebrating Scotland's most famous son
- Thursday, January 24, 2013
- A look at the legacy of the poet whose birthday invites devotees to don kilts, dine on haggis and indulge in the romantic written word.
- DALconnects helps students build their volunteer resume
- Wednesday, January 23, 2013
- A new leadership experience and development certificate program allows students to have volunteer work outside of Dal recognized on their Co-Curricular Record.
- Plant Science climbs the walls
- Tuesday, January 22, 2013
- At the Cox Institute on Dal's Agricultural Campus, you'll find a new living wall, with more than 200 potted plants and students contributing to the project through their classwork.
- Dal community set to show its artistic talents
- Thursday, December 13, 2012
- The Student, Staff, Faculty and Alumni exhibition at the Dalhousie Art Gallery launches with an opening reception Thursday night and runs through Dec. 22.