The Dalhousie Difference: Rufus Alubankudi is on track to fulfill his career aspirations, thanks to a generous renewable scholarship. Read more.
- Promoting international learning: Marjorie Mader Award provides extraordinary opportunity
- Friday, May 17, 2013
- The Dalhousie Difference: Kaitlyn Boulding and Katherine Strynatka were the first recipients of the Marjorie Mader Award, supporting study abroad opportunities through the Department of German.
- A golden anniversary for Dental Hygiene at Dal
- Monday, April 15, 2013
- Marlene Arron, a member of the School of Dental Hygiene's first graduating class in 1963, looks ahead to the school's 50th anniversary celebration later this month.
- Head in the game: Changing concussion culture in minor hockey
- Monday, April 1, 2013
- From Dalhousie magazine: As we begin to learn more about the science behind concussions, Dal alum Michael Bruni, chair of Hockey Canada, is one of many leaders across Canada helping lead a culture change in the sport.
- Wind at her sails, Olympic glory in her sights
- Monday, July 23, 2012
- From the latest Dalhousie magazine: Alumna Danielle Dubé was the first Nova Scotian to qualify for the Olympic Games, and will compete in sailing.
- Rose Cousins - getting by with a little help from her friends
- Tuesday, June 19, 2012
- Halifax singer-songwriter's latest album, the Polaris Prize-longlisted We Have Made a Spark, was both a musical and financial collaboration.
- A bursary inspired by the value of education
- Thursday, May 31, 2012
- The Dalhousie Difference: Self-made business magnate Stewart Allen creates bursary for Dalhousie Medical School students.
- Dentistry alumnus speaks about his struggle and success with Tourette’s
- Wednesday, May 30, 2012
- David Bardsley spent most of his life misdiagnosed, and now shares stories about living with a behavioural and learning disability.
- Scientific honours
- Friday, May 18, 2012
- Science Atlantic honours Dal alumnus and two retired professors.