Congrats to the Class of 2014!
Staff - May 9, 2014
Eight days. 16 ceremonies. More than 3,000 graduates, taking 80,000 steps across the stage, joining the ranks of more than 110,000 alumni around the world.
Spring Convocation is here again — an opportunity to celebrate Dalhousie's newest graduates as they set out to make their mark on the world.
This year's ceremonies kick off on Friday, May 9 at the Langille Athletic Centre on the Agricultural Campus in Truro. Ceremonies then resume in Halifax starting on Tuesday, May 20, running until Wednesday, May 28.
Throughout Convocation, we'll be publishing profile stories of our new grads, as well as other features related to the festivities. You can also leave a message for an individual grad or the Class of 2014 more generally in the comments below.
- Agriculture: Jessica Compagnon
- Arts and Social Sciences: Rosanna Burrill
- Architecture and Planning: Gavin Schaefer
- Computer Science: Leah Brown
- Science: Michael Mackley
- Health Professions/Graduate Studies: Carmen Lishman
- Law: Ryan Baker
- Dentistry: Stacey Shiwak
- Medicine: Michael MacDonald
- Transition Year Program alum: Vivian Dixon
- Management: Emily Davies
- Engineering: Matt Dugie
- Close to home: Dalhousie Medicine New Brunswick graduates its first class
- North Korean prison escapee Shin Dong-hyuk shines a light
- On "intention and possibility": Read President Florizone's convocation address
- Three degrees and counting for 77-year-old grad
- The road warrior: Bringing law expertise to rock 'n' roll
- A childhood dream come true for Dentistry grad
Leave your congrats for the Class of 2014 in the comments below!
comments powered by Disqus