Selected Awards and Honours
- 2006-2010 E-Government and Service Transformation in Canada (principal investigator), Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- Roy, J. (2015) Secrecy, Security & Digital Literacy in an Era of Meta-Data: Why the Canadian Westminster Model Falls Short. Intelligence and National Security (forthcoming)
- Roy, J. (2014) Mobility and Government: Opportunities and Challenges for Service Delivery and Information Management. Toronto: Institute for Citizen-Centred Service. http://www.iccs-isac.org/library/2011/10/Mobility_Report.pdf
- Roy, J. (2014) Open Data and Open Governance in Canada: A Critical Examination of New Opportunities and Old Tensions. Future Internet Journal 6(3), 414-432.
- Roy, J. (2014) Cloud Computing and Gov 2.0: Traditionalism or Transformation across the Canadian Public Sector? International Journal of Public Administration in the Digital Age 1(1), 74-90.
- Gruzd, A. & Roy, J. (2014), Investigating Political Polarization on Twitter: A Canadian Perspective. Policy & Internet 6(1), 28-45.
- Roy, J. (2013). From Machinery to Mobility: Government and Democracy in a Participative Age. New York: Springer.
- PUAD 3810 - Government Policy Toward Business
- BUSI 6009 - Business and Government
- PUAD 6500 - Business and Government
- PUAD 6555 - Management of Information (E-Government) and Public Administration
- ECMM 6026 - Management of Information (E-Government): International Experiences and Perspectives