Professor; F.C. Manning Chair in Economics and Business
Contact informationEmail: email@example.com
- PhD (McMaster)
- MBA (Simon Fraser)
- BCom (British Columbia)
- COMM 3303 Introduction to Human Resource Management
- BUSI 6315 Intercultural and International Management
Ed's research focuses on managing diversity for organizational competitiveness, the changing nature of work and organizations and managing the millennial workforce. He is an associate editor for Personnel Review.
Selected Awards and Honours
- 2015 Emerald Literati Highly Commended Awards, Career Development International
- 2015 Best Paper Award, Healthcare Management, Administrative Sciences Association of Canada
- 2015 Elwood F. Holton III Research Excellence Award, Academy of Human Resource Development
- 2013 Faculty of Management Teaching Excellence Award
- 2012 Rowe School of Business Tenured Researcher of the Year Award
- Money talks or millennials walk: The effect of compensation on nonprofit millennial workers sector-switching intentions. McGinnis-Johnson, J. & Ng, E.S. Review of Public Personnel Administration (forthcoming).
- Toward representative bureaucracy: Predicting public service attraction among underrepresented groups in Canada. Ng, E.S. & Sears, G.J. Review of Public Personnel Administration (forthcoming).
- A SWOT analysis of multiculturalism in Canada, Europe, Mauritius, and South Korea. Ng, E.S. & Bloemraad, I. American Behavioral Scientist 59(6), 619-636 (2015).
- Multiculturalism as a strategy for national competitiveness: The case for Canada and Australia. Ng, E.S.W. & Metz, I. Journal of Business Ethics 128(2), 253-266 (2015)
- How have careers changed? An investigation of changing career patterns across four generations. Lyons, S., Schweitzer, L., & Ng, E.S. Journal of Managerial Psychology 30(1), 8-21 (2015).