Management News from Dal News
Not‑so‑secret 'staches: Dal flaunts its facial hair for Movember
Last Movember, Dalhousie finished as the top fundraising university per-capita in Canada. With the Rowe Mo Bros and Sistas leading the national rankings this year, Dal is once again finding fundraising success right under its nose.
Preparing students for the public sector
The School of Public Administration's innovative Professional Development Program is a finalist for an IPAC/Deloitte Public Sector Leadership Award.
A community co‑op term: Mentorship program connects students with local non‑profits
Catherine Giffen is one of six students who was able to spend her most recent co-op term with a local non-profit through Management Career Services' C3 Mentoring Program.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Dal MPA professor to be a Trudeau Mentor
- Founder of World Anti‑Doping Agency wins Ethical Leadership Award
- SRES Prof Michelle Adams contributes as expert panelist to Preparing for the Energy Future
- Dal Gold Series: Career Enrichment
- Management Without Borders seeks partner organizations