Physiotherapy Education Accreditation Canada, Suite 26, 509 Commissioners Road West, London, Ontario, N6J 1Y5, (250) 494-0677, www.peac-aepc.ca.
The School of Physiotherapy at Dalhousie University has completed the accreditation review process administered by Physiotherapy Education Accreditation Canada (PEAC). PEAC is an incorporated body under the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act and operates as the accrediting agency for physiotherapy education programs in Canada. The status of Accreditation: fully compliant was granted to the program on April 29, 2014 for the period until April 30, 2020. A description of Accreditation Status – Fully Compliant follows. More details regarding the definitions of the levels of accreditation are available at http://www.peac-aepc.ca/english/accreditation/levels-of-accreditation.php.
Accreditation – Fully Compliant
• A program is in compliance with 100% of the accreditation criteria within the Accreditation Standards.
• There are no deficiencies.
• There could be identified issues and weaknesses that the program must improve upon.
• Progress towards improving issues and weaknesses must be reported in regular Progress Reports to PEAC.
• If progress is not made, the program’s accreditation status could be changed to partially compliant or probationary.