About the School of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy is a diverse and interesting discipline involving the study of physical function of the human body in health and disease. The School of Physiotherapy's MSc programs educate physiotherapists and scientists who excel in their profession through advanced education and research training in the rehabilitation sciences. Learn more about our programs:
- NEW! Successful, waitlisted, and unsuccessful applicants received email notifications of their application status for the MScPT (Entry Level to Practice) Progam 2016 class intake on Monday, May 9th 2016. The waitlist will remain open until Friday, September 9.
- 2016 MScPT Admissions Package (CLOSED for 2016 class intake)
- MSc (Rehabilitation Research - Physiotherapy):
• MSc RR program considers applications on an ongoing basis
• Dalhousie University Scholarships:
• School of Physiotherapy Scholarships:
- Fee Calculator:
Visit the Fee Calculator to give you an idea of how much your MScPT or MScRRPT education cost on average in a year.
The Indigenous Student Award is a $10,000 educational grant open to all Canadian Indigenous students (First Nations status or non-status, Inuit, or Métis) enrolled in an accredited Canadian post-secondary physiotherapy program.
Important Notice from Student Accessibility Services
Students with disabilities are encouraged to register as quickly as possible at the Advising Access Service Centre (AASC) if they wish to receive academic accommodations. To do so please phone 494-2836, email firstname.lastname@example.org, drop in at the new Mark A. Hill Accessibility Centre or visit the Student Accessibility website. Students are also reminded that, for convenience, all forms are now available on that website.