Contact informationEmail: email@example.com
PO Box 15000
College of Pharmacy
- BSc(Pharm) (Dalhousie)
- PharmD (UBC)
Dr. Jennifer Isenor’s research focuses on pharmacists’ expanded scope of practice, with particular emphasis on pharmacists as immunizers and pharmacists as prescribers. She is one of the founding members of the Pharmacists as Immunizers (PAI) Research Group, which is currently studying pharmacist immunization activities in the Maritimes.
Selected awards and honours
- Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists NS Branch, Dr. J.G. Duff Appreciation Award, 2015
- Pharmacy Association of Nova Scotia Appreciation Award, Minor Ailments Boot Camp, 2012
- Pharmacy Association of Nova Scotia Appreciation Award, Standards of Practice Orientation Sessions, 2011
- Edwards NT, Corsten E, Kiberd M, Bowles SK, Isenor JE, Slayter KL, McNeil SA. Pharmacists as immunizers: A survey of community pharmacists' willingness to administer adult immunizations. Int J Clin Pharm,m 2015; 37(2): 292-5.
- Isenor, JE. Pharmacists as immunizers research in the maritimes. The Pharmacist - December 2014.
- Isenor, JE, Tobin C, Bowles S, Slayter KL. Immunization training: Preparing pharmacists to provide injection services. Can Pharm J 2011;144(4):e23.
- Isenor, JE, Ensom MH. Is there a role for therapeutic drug monitoring of vitamin D level as a surrogate marker for fracture risk? Pharmacotherapy. 2010;30(3):254-64.
- Isenor, JE, Tobin C, Bowles S, Slayter KL. Immunization training: Preparing pharmacists for an expanded scope of practice. Can J Infect Dis Med Microbiol 2010; 21(4):173-234.