About the School of Nursing
Our School has been, and continues to be, committed to expanding nursing knowledge, furthering practice and seeking better health care outcomes.
Our students will progress from admission to graduation in a shorter time frame in the modified curriculum.
Faculty and Research
Faculty members at the School of Nursing have made valuable contributions to health care knowledge and practice through their research. Nursing students learn from, and work with, respected nurse scientists on a variety of projects. Learn more about our faculty and their research.
Information for Prospective Students
- A modified curriculum is being offered starting September 2016
- Applications are accepted at the Registrar's Office from October 15- March 15 for each academic year.
- There is only one intake in September of each year.
- Submit your Nursing Supplemental Form online
- Need more information? firstname.lastname@example.org.
School of Nursing alumni have gone to successful and inspiring careers in clinical practice, research, teaching and more. Meet some of the graduates who have made their mark in nursing.