About the School of Health Sciences
We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- Helping students succeed: Meet this year's Dal teaching award winners
- Mobilizing knowledge, helping children: Dal‑based CYCC network receives $1.2 million funding renewal
- Putting the "extra" in extracurricular
- A live‑in lab: Dal Occupational Therapy unveils renovated simulation suite
- Perspectives on Syria: Social Work students host public lecture
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.