About the School of Health Sciences
We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- Dalmazing event embraces "new reality" of Canadian health care
- Introducing Dal’s honorary degree recipients for Fall Convocation 2016
- A return to Halifax and Dal for new Health Professions Dean Alice Aiken
- Pathways into the health professions for Indigenous youth
- Dal expertise helps Canadian athletes in Rio
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.