About the School of Health Sciences
We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- Global adventures: QEII Scholars set for summer internships
- Encouraging youth oral health in southeast Labrador
- Supporting healthy kids: Dal departments team up for community preschool screening
- Sharing expertise with the world: New Dal MOOCs focus on obesity and youth mental health
- Sharing the goal of a safe, healthy campus
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.