About the School of Health Sciences
We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- Mobilizing knowledge, helping children: Dal‑based CYCC network receives $1.2 million funding renewal
- Putting the "extra" in extracurricular
- A live‑in lab: Dal Occupational Therapy unveils renovated simulation suite
- Perspectives on Syria: Social Work students host public lecture
- Community, compassion, commitment: Meet the students receiving this year's Governors' Awards
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.