About the School of Health Sciences
We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- A return to Halifax and Dal for new Health Professions Dean Alice Aiken
- Pathways into the health professions for Indigenous youth
- Dal expertise helps Canadian athletes in Rio
- African Nova Scotian Health Sciences Camp showcases potential and possibility
- Restorative justice leaders gather in Halifax to share expertise, commend Nova Scotia’s "fierce initiative"
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.