News» Go to news main
Faculty Complete Teaching Institute
The Faculty of Dentistry's Dr. Pierre-Luc Michaud and Dr. Sachin Seth have completed the 2013 American Dental Education Association/AAL Institute for Teaching and Learning. This two-phase, 50 hour program is for early career faculty and dentists who are transitioning from private practice to a career in academics.
Click here to find out more about the program.
- Alumni Anchor 2016: Ready to read
- What's new with the Dentistry Mentorship Program
- Fresh, healthy, and tasty options at the new‑look Fillings Café
- The brave new world of pre‑clinical labs
- Hello to two new faculty members
- International conference learns from Dal's restorative process
- 2016 Gladys Littler Award winner: Kore‑Lee Cormier
- Dr. John Christie: W.W. Wood winner