Canadian Organic Standards and Regulations
Canadian Organic Standards
Revisions to the Canadian Organic Standards
- Review of the Canadian Organic Standards: Interviews with the Chair of the Technical Committee and the Conveners of the Working Groups by the OFC
- In preparation for the release of the revised and updated standards, Canadian Organic Growers is offering webinars this fall and winter (winter dates to be announced) to ensure operators, producers, processors, certifying bodies, and verification officers are up to date on the revisions. For more information and to register, please visit the COG website.
Questions and answers regarding the National Standards for Organic Agriculture
- New comment period for Standards Interpretation Committee's Questions and Answers Regarding the National Standards for Organic Agriculture
- The complete list of Questions and Answers generated by the Standards Interpretation Committee
Canadian Organic Regulations
- To Certify or Not To Certify: The perspective of small-scale organic farmers
- A new OFC blog initiated by the Small Scale Organic Certification working group
- No Intraprovincial Organic Regulations in Canada: what is the impact on the organic sector development?
- Organic Federation of Canada. 2011
- Organic Product Regulations - How do they Impact Your Activities? [PDF - 1.5 MB]
- Organic Federation of Canada. 2010