Rethink Posters and Stickers
Visual prompts are available to university groups. These prompts (posters and stickers) encourage people to reflect on their actions throughout their daily activities, such as turning off electrical appliances when not in use. Prompts help to create habit for little things that can make a big difference if we all do them collectively.
Please select what posters and stickers you would like and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your selection and the name of your department or residence. We will send them through interdepartmental mail.
Rethink Educational Youtube videos
Visit the rethink youtube channel to view some funny and educational videos about rethinking sustainability on the Dalhousie campus. Forward these humorous videos around to your rethink team members to inspire them!
Rethink Sustainability Manual
Rethink Sustainability Manual Activities:
- Baseline Sustainability Assessment [PDF - 114 kB]
- Energy Star Calculator [PDF - 148 kB]
- Second Hand Clothing Drive [PDF - 116 kB]
- Recycling Mania [PDF - 132 kB]
- 30 Tips in 30 Days [PDF - 129 kB]
- The Commuter Challenge [PDF - 129 kB]
- Expressing Sustainability Concepts Through Arts and Crafts [PDF - 116 kB]
- 160 Kilometre Picnic [PDF - 135 kB]
- Flea Market [PDF - 130 kB]
- 'Seasoned' Bake Sale [PDF - 149 kB]
- Sustainability Jeopardy [PDF - 112 kB]
- Film Screening [PDF - 161 kB]
- Theme Days [PDF - 119 kB]
- Sustainability Tours [PDF - 116 kB]
- Investigate Biodiversity [PDF - 113 kB]
- Calculate Your Eco-Footprint [PDF - 132 kB]
Rethink Sustainability Manual appendices: