GoodLife Fitness Group Membership
Dalhousie's corporate rate available to employees
The corporate partnership with GoodLife Fitness includes:
- 35% discount over the regular membership rate.
- This rate includes access to all of GoodLife’s services, including free weights, weight machines, cardio equipment, and group fitness classes.
- Convenient payment through payroll deduction.
- Family members receive the same discount.
- Complete the GoodLife application form and send it to EOD for processing.
Terms and Conditions
- Eligible employees include regular full-time and part-time faculty and staff, and ongoing grant-paid employees. The membership period is one year, with partial memberships pro-rated to the anniversary date for the institution (i.e., all participants share the same membership period, ending May 31, 2013).
- The annual rate is $425 plus tax, a 35% discount. Partial-year memberships pay the same monthly rate of $35.42 plus tax ($40.73).
- The bi-weekly rate is adjusted according to the number of pays until the end of April 2013.
- Family members are eligible for the same discount, providing the employee is part of Dalhousie’s GoodLife Fitness membership group.
- Members will be required to complete a registration form at their home club prior to receiving their new key tag membership card.
- No refunds are available and memberships cannot be placed on “hold.”
- No cancellations are permitted.
- Payment of fees will be processed through payroll deduction only. Any family member fees will be combined on the employee’s monthly payroll deduction.
- The first payment is deducted in advance of your first month of membership.
- Current GoodLife Fitness members can transfer their membership to the Dalhousie group (letter template available upon request to EOD@dal.ca.
- If your employment at Dalhousie ends during the membership period, your membership may be transferred from “group” to “individual” status.