Providing news, magazines and promotional printed materials
Everyone on the Communications & Marketing team, including our Creative Services unit, contributes to Dalhousie publications. We write, design, edit and consult with many faculties and departments across campus to produce quality publications for multiple markets and events: recruitment, graduation, alumni, research and more.
Here are our central publications:
- Every year, we publish a glossy commemorative booklet for convocation ceremonies that highlights graduate achievements and student profiles.
- Contact convocation booklet editor Keri Irwin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spring 2011 Convocation booklet [PDF - 1.5 MB]
- Dal News is the most comprehensive news source on campus. It covers news, research, sports, community, culture and events taking place at Dal.
- Contact Dalhousie News Editor Ryan McNutt, email@example.com.
- Dalhousie Magazine is sent to 77,000 Dalhousie alumni three times per year. It keeps them in touch with life at the university as well as the successes and contributions of our alumni around the world.
- Contact us for more information about the magazine.
- Read the latest issue of Dalhousie Magazine.
- If you wish to create a new printed publication for your faculty or department, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.