Creating ads that cut through the clutter
If you’re considering advertising, consider a conversation with us. We’ll help you identify your audience, their motivators and interests and then develop a campaign that best meets your objectives. We understand digital, traditional and social media and can determine the best mix for you. In a cluttered media landscape, advertising needs to be innovative and compelling. We’ll get you there.
How we can help:
- Audience profiling
- Campaign planning
- Budget recommendations
- Media negotiation
- Media buying
- Post campaign follow-up
- Measurement and analysis
For more information on external advertising, contact: Keri Irwin, email@example.com
Advertise with Dalhousie magazine
Dalhousie magazine focuses on the university, particularly our 77,000 alumni and the impact they have on our communities and our world. Connect with a diverse audience, including business and government leaders, creative and technical specialists, legal and medical professionals and many others.
- Award-winning: Dalhousie has been cited for editorial excellence and received the 2008 Gold Medal Best Magazine from the Canadian Council for the Advancement of Education. Be confident your message is seen and heard by thousands of prospective new clients. Read our latest issue.
- Local impact, global reach: Distributed three times annually, Dalhousie can quickly connect you with new prospective clients. Our overall circulation of 77,000 readers in 157 countries includes:
- 26,000 people in Halifax
- Over 45,000 Atlantic Canadians
- 3,600 Dalhousie faculty and staff members.
- Over 65% of readers are between 20 and 50.
To advertise in Dalhousie magazine, contact Keri Irwin, firstname.lastname@example.org