Recognizing our role as a community partner
We value our relationship with our neighbours and, through community relations activities, strive to enhance the community around us. Our community relations program includes a suite of activities and shared programs, all designed to strengthen the relationship among Dalhousie, our neighbours and greater Halifax.
We appreciate our role as a community partner, and work with our neighbours to address opportunities and issues of mutual concern. Dalhousie forms partnerships with HRM and other organizations to foster positive community results.
Dalhousie’s community relations activities include:
- Dalhousie University Community Committee (DUCC)
- Designated Police Patrol
- Door-to-door communications & targeted email distribution
- Living in the Halifax Community calendar
- Neighbourhood surveys
- Guiding Principles for Dalhousie Neighbourhood Relations
- Annual community meeting with the President
Dalhousie's community relations contact is Keri Irwin. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org