Books in Rez
Imagine, arriving to your residence in September and your books are waiting for you! That's exactly how Books in Rez works. Order your books online between July 13 and September 4 and they'll be boxed up and waiting for when you arrive at check-in.
You can even save money! Use your DalCard to make your purchase and you'll receive 5% Back in your account. These funds can be used towards future bookstore purchases.
Please note: This service is currently only available to students living in residence.
What to expect
- Pick up your books and other merchandise on check-in Sunday, September 6 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Delivery is free.
- If a textbook is not available when you place an order, it will not appear on the list of available books. Please reorder at a later date or contact Shauna Nickerson at Shauna.Nickerson@dal.ca for more information.
Pre-ordered textbooks and dorm gear may be picked up at the following locations:
- Agricultural Campus Residences—AC Bookstore, located in the Cox Institute
- Gerard Hall—Gerard Hall front desk
- Glengary Apartments—Risley Hall, room TBC
- Grad House—Gerard Hall Front Desk
- Howe Hall—Cameron study hall in Howe Hall
- LeMarchant Place—LeMarchant Place front desk
- Mini Residences & Residence Houses—Cameron study hall in Howe Hall
- Grad House—Gerard Hall front desk
- Risley Hall—Risley Hall, room TBC
- Shirreff Hall—Shirreff Hall dining hall
***Online Textbook Rental is NOT available through Books in Rez***