Books in Rez
Imagine, arriving to your residence in September and your books are waiting for you! That's exactly how Books in Rez works. Order your books online between July 15 and August 30 and they'll be boxed up and waiting for when you arrive at check-in.
You can even save money! Use your DalCard to make your purchase and you'll receive 5% Back in your account. These funds can be used towards future bookstore purchases.
Please note: This service is currently only available to students living in residence on one of our Halifax campuses.
***Please note: Online Textbook Rental is NOT available through Books in Rez***
What to expect
- Delivery is free to your designated residence front desk.
- Pick up your books on check-in Sunday, Sept. 1 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Other Bookstore merchandise can be included in your order and delivery.
- A shopping cart will appear beside the books that are availble for purchase. If you do not see a shopping cart, the books have not yet arrived at the bookstore. You may order these books at a later date or contact Shauna Nickerson at Shauna.Nickerson@dal.ca for more information.
This service is available to residents at the following locations:
- Howe Hall, Gerard Hall, Shirreff Hall, Risley Hall front desks
- Mini Residences & Residence Houses—through Howe Hall front desk
- Eliza Ritchie—through Shirreff Hall front desk
- O'Brien Hall and Grad House—through Gerard Hall front desk
- Glengary Apartments—through Risley Hall front desk