Location and Hours
We have moved to our new location on the corner of LeMarchant and South Street.
Student Health Services
1246 LeMarchant Street
PO Box 15000
Halifax, NS, B3H 4R2
Phone: (902) 494.2171 (phone lines open 8 a.m.-close)
Fax: (902) 494.6872
Hours of Operation
Fall/winter hours Sept 8, 2014 - April 30, 2014
- Monday to Thursday 8 a.m.–8 p.m. (please note: doors open at 8 a.m., appointments begin at 8:30 a.m. and nursing hours begin at 9 a.m.) (regular and urgent issues)
- Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (regular and urgent issues)
- Saturday & Sunday 11 a.m.–5 p.m. (urgent issues only)
- Holidays 11 a.m.–3 p.m. (urgent issues only)
Nursing office hours
- Monday to Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m
- Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
To inquire about a specialist appointment, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (902) 494.2491.
CANCELLING APPOINTMENTS - CALL 902-494-2171
- EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 14, 2014 - 24 hour notice will be required for all types of appointments at Student Health Services with no show of $35 for regular appointments and $150+ for psychiatric appointments.
- We require 2 hours notice for regular appointments (no show = $35), no longer in effect after October 14, 2014.
- We require 24 hours notice for psychiatric appointments (no show = $150+)