Welcome to your first year at Dalhousie!
The First Year Advising Team provides academic advising and success coaching to new students here at Dalhousie University. We're here to help you navigate the transition from high school through your first year of university life. We can help you with questions like:
- What classes should I be taking?
- What happens if I drop a course?
- I have a scheduling conflict- how do I fix it?
- Can I change programs?
- I'm feeling overwhelmed with all my work - What should I do?
- How do I get the most out of my university experience?
If you would like to make an appointment to see us, please contact 902-494-3077 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
Starting Dal in January?
If you are a first year student starting classes in January and would like help with your course registration please contact us, 902-494-3077 or email@example.com.