Get Your DalCard
What you need to know
- You can get your DalCard the week before classes begin, if you have registered for your courses.
- You can get your DalCard in person, at many different places on campus.
- Before getting your card, you must show a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver's license, passport or national identity card).
- You will need to sign the DalCard agreement [PDF 240 kB] document in person.
Having trouble getting to Dal?
- Distance education students can complete this form and we will mail your DalCard (without a photo) to you. Only those registered in the Distance & Online Education Program can have a DalCard mailed to them.
- If you are a distance education student or have trouble getting into the DalCard office during business hours, you can fill out the form to have a DalCard renewal sticker mailed to you, after verification of your status.