Modern conveniences in the heart of campus
Centrally located on the Studley campus, and within a short walk of the Killam library, the Dalplex, and numerous academic buildings, Dal's newest residence can accommodate 326 students in a mix of fully furnished single rooms (with shared adjoining bathrooms) and two, three and four-bedroom suites.
What you'll find in residence in LeMarchant Place
- each three and four-bedroom suite includes a kitchenette with a sink, microwave and fridge
- shared private bathrooms
- a full communal kitchen is available on every floor
- a lounge and laundry room on every floor
- accessible rooms
- wireless internet access
- storage space for bicycles and hockey gear
- dedicated elevators accessed through a separate secure lobby
Leave the cooking and cleaning to us
Students living in LeMarchant Place will have the option of purchasing one of the following minimum block meal plans:
- Block Meal Plan 1 - 217 meals: taken anytime over the course of the academic year. Price: $2,800, taxes included
- Block Meal Plan 2 - 155 meals: taken anytime over the course of the academic year. Price: $2,120, taxes included
Both Block Meal Plans include $200 Food Bucks. Food Bucks are deposited onto your DalCard and can be redeemed at participating DalCard food outlets on and off campus.
Students living in the LeMarchant Place may also choose from one of our existing tax free meal plans:
|Meal Plan||Cost (Academic Year)|
|Freedom Plan (Unlimited Meals)||$3,555|
|19 Meals per week||$3,350|
|14 Meals per week||$3,250|
|10 Meals per week||$3,190|
*Please consult our Cost & Fees page for more details about your meal plan options.
Students with disabilities should contact Residence for details regarding accessibility.