Study at the Faculty of Agriculture in Truro
Located one hour from Halifax in Truro, N.S., Dalhousie's Agricultural Campus is a great place to study, work and live.
Top 7 reasons to study International Food Business at Dalhousie:
- Four years, two degrees: Our "dual degree" program means you'll graduate in 4 years with 2 bachelor's degrees - 1 in business administration from Europe and 1 in agriculture from Canada.
- International work experience: Gain global work experience through job placements in both North America and Europe.
- Study business in two countries: An exciting year of study at CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands, and hands-on learning in Canada prepare you for a career in agri-business.
- Be unique: From professional coaching to work placements, this program is designed to address your individual needs as a budding business leader.
- Join an ever-growing industry: The importance of the food value chain will only increase as our food needs and supply issues become more complex in the global economy.
- Create an international network: Through your studies and work terms, you'll establish an international network of contacts, giving you a competitive advantage when you graduate.
- Job-market ready: Learn from real-world situations and graduate with the confidence and skills to take on a wide range of exciting career opportunities.
For IFB program information, please contact Prof. Steven Russell: StevenRussell@dal.ca.
For information on how to apply, please contact the Registrar's Office.