Top 8 reasons to study Economics at Dalhousie:
- Faculty: Courses are taught by a team of outstanding, well-respected Canadian economists.
- Diversity: Our program boasts a diversity of opinion and a well-rounded approach to the discipline.
- High quality: We have a reputation for quality and our alumni enjoy great success in the job market.
- Social: Popular Friday afternoon seminars mix faculty, graduate and undergraduate students in a friendly atmosphere.
- Development and growth focus: Many faculty specialize in health, labour and poverty issues and policies related to economic growth.
- Interdisciplinary: Students often combine economics with business, math or other programs.
- International: We have a strong exchange program with China, but many students from Asia, Africa, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S. also come study with us.
- Impact: Learn with students and faculty concerned with making positive change through assessing and influencing economic and social policies.