External Exam times are generally booked on the following days:
- Tuesday - 1:00 pm - Online exams only
- Tuesday - 9:00 am - Paper exams only
- Thursday - 9:00 am and 1:00 pm - Paper exams only
The charge for invigilation services are:
• 3-4 hours = $50.00 per exam
• exams exceeding 4 hours = $100.00 per exam
On the day of your exam, you must arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time and report to the Registrar's Office (Room 125, Henry Hicks Academic Administration Bldg). Payment is due prior to writing your exam. Payment may be made by credit card, debit card or cash.
You must arrange for exam materials to be delivered to the External Exam Coordinator at:
ATTN: External Exam Coordinator
Room 125, 6299 South Street
PO Box 15000
Halifax, NS B3H 4R2
To request an exam time please complete this online form.