Explore programs and courses
Dalhousie’s course calendar is your comprehensive reference to study at Dalhousie. Each year, Dalhousie produces three course calendars for:
- Undergraduate: Web, PDF [PDF - 15.1 MB]
- Graduate Studies: Web, PDF [PDF - 9.1 MB]
- Dentistry, Law and Medicine: Web, PDF [PDF - 7.9 MB]
The calendars list all of the 4,000 courses and 190 programs offered at Dal, subject by subject. As well, calendars include information on admission requirements, university regulations and degree requirements.
The calendar published the year you began your degree at Dalhousie contains the regulations that apply to you. Some of the previous calendars are available online. Please contact the Registrar’s Office should you require information from a previous calendar.
Sections you should know:
- Subject area - Information about program requirements, contacts, a list of professors and courses offered.
- Academic regulations - Important information on grades, academic standing, exams and more.
- Degree requirements - A list of the faculty requirements you'll need to satisfy your degree program.
- Dates to add or drop courses.
You’ll also find:
- University dates (applications deadlines, holidays, etc.)
- Definitions of common university terms
- Resources and services