Terms of Reference
To provide an advisory forum to manage and enhance the relationship between Dalhousie University, its neighbours and the Halifax community on opportunities and issues of mutual concern.
Without restricting the agenda of the committee, it will seek:
- To recognize that quality of place is of the utmost importance to Dalhouise and to the neighbourhoods that host its students.
- To keep lines of communications open between the university and all stakeholders by providing an open exchange of information.
- To report to the neighbourhood and seek its input on a regular basis on initiatives that have an impact on the neighbourhood/community.
- To solicit advice from Dalhousie personnel and departments to resolve problems appropriately and expeditiously.
- To consider how new and emerging issues will have an impact on the community.