Top 10 Reasons to Take a Tour
A great opportunity
1. See it for yourself. Ensure Dalhousie and Halifax are the right choice for your academic aspirations and lifestyle by experiencing campus and the city first hand.
2. Get one-on-one attention. Meet with an advisor to talk about your unique academic goals and career ambitions.
3. See what class is like. Learning from your professors and fellow classmates will be the basis of your education, so why not try a class on for size?
4. Experience Halifax. You’re not only choosing a university, but also a place to call home for the duration of your program. Be sure to explore our vibrant city.
5. Face time with a current student. Your tour guide was probably in class before your tour, will be taking part in campus life later that day, and will be sleeping in residence that night - who better to tell you what it’s like to study here?
6. Check out residence. Scope out a room so you can start to visualize what your home away from home will look like.
7. Try Dalplex. We take health and wellness seriously here. You’ll have the chance to tour our athletic and recreational facility to see how Dal students stay active year round.
8. Dine with us. If you wonder what eating in meal hall will be like, then wonder no more. You’ll have a chance to experience the diverse food options in meal hall as a part of your visit.
9. Explore your options. Interested in varsity sports? Want to know more about a specialized program of study? Looking for accessibility services? Meet with a coach, professor, or advisor for the many support services available on campus.
10. Ask questions! We're here for you. If we don't know the answer we'll make sure to find you the information you need.